Friday, January 18, 2008

Wojtek (I "G")

I have got three dogs. Their names are Taszka, Roksa and Nero.
Taszka is a dachshund and she is twelve years old, she is small, red and very funny. She lives at home with us.
Roksa is a big pet, she is black and looks like a wolf. She is ten years old and she lives in the garden.
Nero is a very big dog. He is four years old. He lives in the garden with Roksa.
My pets like to eat meat and dog food very much and they like to drink milk and water. My pets are very funny. Taszka always makes a funny face. Roksa likes fun and Nero likes to eat a lot. He loves to eat!
This is Taszka:



Wojtek, class I "G"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Wojtek!!
I like your comment about your dogs.
Do you have a red dog? Is that possible?
bye bye kisses...

Anonymous said...

Hello Wojtek!!
I like your comment about your dogs.
Do you have a red dog? Is that possible?
bye bye kisses...

Anonymous said...

Your animals must be very charming.I have one dog her name is kira and she is also funny.
bye!!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!We are Paula and Tamara.We also have got dogs. I have got three and Tamara has one.Tamara's dog is a german shepherd and my dogs are a poodle,belgian shepherd and a farmer.My dogs name's are: Luna,Willy and Nubk and tamara's dogs Leal.BYE BYE KISS