Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lucía


My pet is called Puca. She is a small black rabbit. She is one year old and she's very happy and friendly. Puca likes eating vegetables (carrots and lettuce) but sometimes she eats bread and grass too. She hates cats, dogs and foxes, and she also hates my brother because they can all hurt her. I found Puca in my house's garden. She belonged to my neighbours and she escaped. Later my neighbour gave her to me.
I have a lot of special moments with Puca and they are very funny. One of them is when Puca was eating and my brother wanted to catch her. She began to be angry and she started to run behind my brother. He was very scared and he started to scream.
She has taught me to escape from my house.
DON'T EAT RABBIT, PLEASE!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! How are you ??
Nice photo!!
Sorry but I eat rabbit meat because I like it very much!

Bye.See you later!

Anonymous said...

Hi!Your rabbit is very nice. I had a similar one at my grandmother's house. You must show it to me, I like this animal very much. Well, I prefer my dog Brutus than a rabbit, but if you love your rabbit I don't say anything.

Bye-bye

Pablo and Fernando.

Anonymous said...

Hi! We are your classmates Irene and Maria, how are you?
we like very much your rabbit, she looks very funny, we like her ears.:P

we must to write some more coments, so..bye!
ans kisseeeeeeeees!

we lovce you!^^

Anonymous said...

Hello!I´m Julia, I like your rabbit it is very funny´,and also I like the colour because is the same of my dog.you choose a very good name for your rabbit, congratulation!.By,by

Anonymous said...

Funny rabbit. Once, friends of my parents want to eat rabbit meat. So they called to the bar.But they get, beautiful, live rabbit. They didn't kill him, but loved him, and now he is living with them. He is called pâté xD Bye

Anonymous said...

Hello your rabit is funny and beautifull.Bye