Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Andrea


My Pet

Hello! I’m going to talk about my pet. Her name is Quiara and she is 5 years old. She is black and white and she has got a long tale. She also has yellow eyes and small ears.
She likes playing with her kittens and eating cheese. She doesn’t like water, dogs and fireworks.
She is calm, gentle and very affectionate.
Quiara is not really mine, because she is my grandmother’s cat. Then when the cat died, my grandmother cared for her kittens. I talked to my grandmother into giving me one, but my father doesn’t like cats at home. During the summer, Christmas holidays and other times I visit the cats at my grandma’s house, but in particularly I visit Quiara. I really have fun with her. One day I was swimming in a little pool and my uncle grabbed her and put her in the pool with me. She splashed and made the water go out of the pool. She was very nervous and she was running along the pool.
Quiara is my friend, but also my pet.
I think that cats are more affectionate and cleaner than dogs, and are better domestic animals for people who like living with pets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cat looks funny. My dog is afraid of water too:D

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I like very much your cat and is very funny that she eat cheese .
My cay love the water They are very differents.
bye
AXO

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea!
I don't like a lot the cats but I think that your cat is very funny and nice.
Ana