Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Axo


My pet
In the picture you can see my cat Orton.
Orton has less than one year.
He’s Grey and white and he has got green eyes.
He’s very small .
Orton is very affectionate and nice.
My cat loves fish but what he really loves is jam.
When I was small I wanted a lion but my father gave me a cat named Simba .
Simba is similar to Orton but he is older than him.
Simba is my favourite cat and Orton is the favourite cat of my sister , Mar.
I haven’t got a very good picture of Simba and I decided to put Orton’s picture.
The two cats were presents from my parents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny cat. Does Simba like Orton?

Anonymous said...

Hi!axo.I think your cat is very nice.I also have a cat called Simba,but he is very timid and you can catch him.
bye,bye
ANDREA

Anonymous said...

Hi Axo!
I think that your cats is very nice.Your cat is very clever because I also love ham.
Why did you put one photo of Orton if your favourite cat is Simba?
Ana