Friday, January 11, 2008

Selene 3ºC


My animal is a dog. Her name is Petalo. She is two years old.
She is small, her hair is short, white and brown, she has big brown eyes.
She likes the food that is eaten at home and also loves playing ball with my sister Cecilia, and to be stroked much. She doesn't like to leave home because she doesn't want to be alone, and can't stand travelling in the car.
Petalo was a gift two years ago, a friend of my mother gave it to us because she couldn't bear her.
Cecilia and Petalo are like sisters. Cecilia loves Petalo,when they are together, she has a very good time and is very happy. Sometimes she is sad because she's alone at home. Petalo for us is like family.
A dog is a very loyal animal and you can teach it.
I would say thatit is good to have a pet at home, it makes you company and you feel safe with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
you dog is very beatiful but I prefer a cow.