Friday, January 18, 2008

Justyna M. (I"g")

I have got a dog. His breed is a German sheepdog. He is called Tytus. He's three years old.
Tytus has got big ears, big black nose, long black, brown creamy fur and a long tail. He likes to run, swim in the lake and play with his favourite ball. Tytus doesn't like dog's food, he prefers healthy food. He likes children and friendly dogs. He has got a friend called Iwo. Tytus is a friendly dog but he doesn't like bad people.
I like my dog very much.

Justyna M., class I "G"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I also have a dog. It is a mixtur of Alsatian dog and mastiff. Your name is Leal.Also much likes to play my dog with the ball.He is one of my best friends. XXX

Anonymous said...

Hello Justyna!!
I like your comment about your dog. The photo is beautiful!!
I had a German sheepdog , but it died...
bye bye kisses...

Anonymous said...

Hi!
We are Paula and Tamara.My dog doesn't like bad people, one day he bit a woman because she was screaming.Tamara's dog is the most beautiful in my village. XXX

Anonymous said...

Hi!We are Maria and Irene!We like your dog,it's vey beautiful!Is it calm?I think so.Have you got other pets?Write soon Bye Bye