Friday, January 11, 2008

Víctor


MY PET " Gordo "

His name is "Gordo". He is one year old. He has got very long white hair. He is very very fat and strong. It was my mother's gift for my birthday a few months ago.
My relationship with my pet is very good. I spend time playing with him and he is always in the house, but my mother does not like him a lot although he is very loving and behaves well.
I totally recommend that everybody has a pet, because when it keeps you company when you are bored, and it is more a person within the family. At least cats are very affectionate, but they eat a lot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi¡¡¡¡

When My cat plays with me , she always scratches me.

Anonymous said...

victor,I didn't think that you had so good writing,congratulations.but i think your teacher helped no?¿
beautiful cat...
bye
javi

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

I also have a cat and he is very fat too!!

Post me please!!

Bye

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!We are Aita and Aroa and we think that the cat is very beautiful.
BYE BYE KISS KISS