Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pablo


My pet:

I’m going to write about my dog. I had many pets like birds, turtles, fishies, etc. But I think that Brutus (my dog) is a true pet, because he really loves us.

Well, I begin to write about it. His name is Brutus and he’s one year old. He’s very strong, tall and he has the feet of a lion!. He’s docile, obedient and he has the personality of a child. He loves the food and destroys things. He doesn’t like staying alone at home.

I bought it in Torrelavega, because there aren’t many dogs of this type anywhere. We went there the first time to meet it and the second time we bought it. We bought it when he was only two months more or less.

For me, my pet is a friend. But my father always reminds me that we shoudn’t think that he is a person, because it is better for us.

I recommend all the people to buy a dog because a dog is very responsible.

Bye-bye
Pablo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet dog:D My dog likes destroy things too. Bye

Anonymous said...

Hi pablo : your dog has got a very beautiful colour.
dany

Anonymous said...

Hi!We are Irene and Maria,your classmates!We like your dog because it's beautiful!An he looks very intelligent and active ^^

We are going to write some more coments, so..Bye! :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Pablo I'm Manuel i like your dog.I think that is so beautiful, so is very different from you.

Anonymous said...

Hello!!We are Aitana and Aroa your classmates.Your dog is very beautiful, but now is more big than in the photo.
The dog of Aroa also like destroy things.
kisses!! bye bye!

Anonymous said...

Hello your dog is very beautifull and active.And the dog is very loving.

Anonymous said...

Hello!!
We are Sara and Simoneta. we like your dog very munch because it's beautiful!

BYE BYE :)

Anonymous said...

Hello I'm Lucia
your dog is very beautifull.like her owner!!
xDDD bye bye