Friday, January 18, 2008

Karolina Sa. (I"G")

Hi.
I’m going to tell you about my pets.
Generally, I have got three pets , and my grandma has got a dog which I’m very attached to. That means I have got four pets.

Firstly my cat.
I have got a cat. Her name is Pusia. She is a Persian, so she has got long fur . She has got huge paws. She has got very big , trusting , green eyes. Persian cats have got flat noses so she’s got a flat nose too. She’s 8 years old. I have had her since I was four years old. But I ‘m not worried that she will die soon will because those cats live to 20 years. She is a very beautiful cat.

Secondly my hamster
I used to have two hamsters. But my younger hamster died. Sorry, I can’t tell you about it, it is still very harmful. Sorry, very sorry. So I have got one hamster. Her name is Mimi. She is a Sirian hamster. She has got long, fluffy black fur and shiny, big black eyes. The funniest thing is her short tail :) She is very sweet.

Thirdly my and my grandma’s dog.
Her name is Bela because my grandma likes the song “ O Bella ,Bella Donna”
She is a little poodle. She has got curly white fur. She has got floppy ears. And a medium tail. She is very faithful and nice. But my father thinks that Bella is stupid , but it’s not true.

And my turtle
His name is Pimpuś. I have had him since I was four years old too. So I was a baby then . He is very young as a turtle . A turtle lives up to 200 years. He is little and sweet. I like him very much.

In the photo: my cat, Pusia:



Karolina Sa., class I "G"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your cat is very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hello Karolina, I like your cat because the hair is very beautiful and the eyes are very big.
BYE,BYE

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR PET !

Is very beautifull
also like persian's cats

Kiss !

Anonymous said...

Hello Karolina !!*



I feel the loss of your hamster ...=(!¡*
Your cat is very nice! * Tiens your many pets



Bye...Bye !¡*

Anonymous said...

Hi,I like your cat ,her eyes are very beautiful and her hair is like the gold.
bye bye!!