Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bruno


I have got a dog. His name is Casper. He is four years old. He's very active, intelligent and funny. He's black and white and has got brown eyes. He's abig Border Collie. He was a present from my father's friend. My dog eats dog food and meat, he doesn't like fish or vegetables.We go for walks in Infiesto and in the mountains. At home I play with him. He likes sleeping in the sofa in my parents' bedroom. He likes running in the mountains with the other animals. In the summer we go to the river and he swims. When we go on holidays, Casper stays at home with food ans water. We don't leave him in the street.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good that you don't leave your dog in the street:P He is nice. Bye

Anonymous said...

Hello Bruno I'am Ronald,
your dog Casper is very beautiful
bad haha he always attacks me.
bye bye!!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!
Your pet is very beautiful and fantastic because it is very intelligent.