Friday, January 18, 2008

Olivia (I "G")

I am going to tell you about my little hamster.
My hamster is male, and his name is Pysio.
Pysio is a sweet and fat hamster which loves to sleep. He has a big, spacious coop. Whole days he sits in the boxes, which I make for him.
Pysio has got white hair/fur, and a characteristic stripe on the spine.
I love Pysio very much, and I adore playing with him. Together we make tummies and run at the flat. I think Pysio doesn't have a bad life. I try to cheer him up many times and I take care of him the best I can.

Alien?!

Olivia, class I "G"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! i'm Paula. My hamster is white and has got a black spot on her back. He likes eating sun flowers seeds and running in her wheel.bye bye kiss
___________________________________

Hello! I'm Selene and my hamster is black and brown. She likes sleeping in her house.bye

Anonymous said...

Hello Olivia!!!
I like hamsters but my mother
doesn't let me have a hamster.
Bye Bye!!!

Anonymous said...

Helow.your foto is very funny.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Manuel from spain is the hamster of the photo an alien??
Bye bye