Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Laura


My pet

Hi!! How are you?
I have a lot of pets but my favourites ones are my dog “Ulises” and my sister Alicia XD I think that my dog is more obidient than my sister and my sister more boring than the dog.
The dog is very very big , brown,he has brown eyes. All the people say that my dog is dangerous and that he bites but he is only very nervous and with me he is gentle and obedient. He is always barking when anybody comes to my house, he’s only letting us know that some people are coming.
He likes stealing balls and breaking it and he doesn’t like when he must get clean because he doesn’t like water.
I get my dog because giovanna’s dog gave birth 7 puppies and she gave me one.
My dog shows me that if you want anything you must be nice and obedient because he is very nervous and he is gentle and calm with me so that all people are scared of him and he is always bundle in his stall and he only comes when he is whith me.
So this is my pet.

Bye! I hope that you all have had a lot of presents at Christmas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dog is simillar to mine! Not in appearance, but in character. Bye

Anonymous said...

Hello!,I´m Julia , your picture is really very funny. Is similar to my dog when he was a puppy.By,by