Thursday, January 10, 2008

Daniel



My pet

I have got a pet. It is a dog , its name is Chispa and it is 4 months old.It is black and brown, it isn`t very big .It has got small ears and a long tail.He helps me with the cows . Chispa is very aggressive to cows but it is very friendly to me. people.My dog likes travelling by car , it also likes playing with my brother but sometimes Chispa bites my brother. Chispa doesn`t like to tied.A friend of my grandfather gave Chispa to me as a present.I have experienced a lot of special moments with Chispa . One of them was the day when Chispa lost in the montain . I was very worried but finally I found Chispa .My ralationship with my pet is good but for me it is only a pet . I don`t consider it as member of my family. My dog is very friendly with children and a very good worker .I also try to be friendly and good worker as my dog.If you want to buy a dog, my advive is that you try to educate your dog very well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend has a dog that is called the same as your dog.

But is not aggressive jejeje

Byee dani !

Anonymous said...

Hi dani i'm Manuel i like so much your dog.is very different from you because she is beautiful and you not