Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Adrian


Yaco is my dog. As you can see, he has got short black hair althoughn he has got some brown hair on his head. His eyes are two brown marbles and his ears are two big brown triangles. His snout is sharp. His teeth are small but sharp. My dog is small but he's a bully. He runs everywhere and he bites my slippers, my shoes and my clothes, but the worst is that he's fond of chickens and cats. Cats don't like Yaco. He likes walking with me and we go to the mountain near home every week. I sit on the grass and Yaco lies with me, he looks at me with complicity and I touch his head and he's thankful. One day, a few months ago, I was up a tree to get an apple and I fell off. Yaco ran home barking, my mum heard him and came out. Yaco took her to me. That day I understood that my dog is very intelligent and what friendship meant to him. I think we are a great team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Your dog is really very inteligent. That's great that you have got that friend.