Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Irene


MY PET
Hi!I am going to speak about pets and what I think about this.
I haven't got any pets at the moment.When I was 8 years old I had got
2 ducks and 3 tortoises.I always wanted to have a dog but my parents didn't want
.My favorite animal is the dog because I think that they are very
obedient and calm.I hate cats!They are very unfriendly and they
are always looking at you.Another pet that I like a lot are fishes.
I had a lot when I was 9 and 10 years old.I think pets can help you and
they are a good company.And you?Do you like pets?Have you got any pets?

Bye bye
Irene 3ºB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, pets are funny. I have fish and dog. But I think that cats are nice too. You must only make friends with it. My garndmother had got a cat. She was my best friend. Bye

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I'm KoljA. The photo is really nice, Who is it?

Anonymous said...

I don't want to have any dogs but my father has them.your photo is beatiful.bie bie!!