Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Maria


ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL




Hi! I’m Maria and I’m going to talk about my late dog, Gwenn.
We bought Gwenn when he was 50 weeks. He was a French Bulldog, and that’s the reason why we named him Gwenn, because in the Breton French, white is called Gwenn, and he was obviously white.
He had one pink ear and the other white with black spots. He also had a black and rolled little tail as the tail of a pig.

He loved fish and small rays of sunshine that filtered through the windows, doors or cracks. He travelled with us all over France, because we really like France and we usually travel there a lot.

But Gwenn had a big problem, he hadn’t got a big nose, and that’s the reason why he couldn’t breath very well, and he couldn’t make efforts.


But despite everything, we loved him, and he was a member of the family.
And today when I remember him, I think, that he was much better that some of the people I know.
In spite of some things, he was perfect.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like small dogs, but Gween was beautiful. I'm sorry that he was ill.

Anonymous said...

Maria Hello!!

How are you??

I like your dog very much but I prefer the other one because it's big and beautiful.

Bye!!

Anonymous said...

Maria Hello!!

How are you??

I like your dog very much but I prefer the other one because it's big and beautiful.

Bye!!

Anonymous said...

hello!We are simo and sara.we love this dog very much.It was very funny and very good.

bye bye!!

we love you

Anonymous said...

Hi maria! We are Aitana and Aroa your classmates.
Gween was beatiful and it was very very good, but now you have got two other dogs!
One is very big, funny and the other dog is small!!
Ok. We are sorry that it was ill.
kisses!! bye bye!!

Anonymous said...

Hello¡¡¡your dog is very beautiful.I like him because he is small and white.Bye

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!!!

I am Simoneta your classmate !!
I like your dog because is very cool hehehe!! I don't like dogs very much because I am scared of them.

BYE BYE :)