Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Javi


First of all I should say that I don’t have a pet because my house is too small to have one in, but if I could, I would like to have a dog, they’re gentle and they don’t make much trouble.
If I had a dog, his/her name would be…I don’t know clearly, but Buddy is beautiful. The little dogs are nice, but when the dogs grow up many people abandon them,and that’s a very bad thing. I also think that the best way to get a pet is adopting it, because the adopted ones need a family more than the bought ones. I think that a pet is always a member of the family, because it’s always with you and all family is worried about it all the time. I believe that the pets teach us many good lessons, for example, you don’t need too many things to be happy, just the basic ones..
My advice is just that people shouldn’t ever abandon a pet, and they should think about it before buying or getting it, because a pet is a living thing like us.
It’s everything I can say about this point!
Bye
Javi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's right. But dog make trouble sometimes ;) It is like a little child- you must teach it "how to live". Bye:D

Anonymous said...

hello!!very beautiful

kisses

Anonymous said...

hi javi!!

how are you??I am very good

I like very much this dog, is very funny and beautiful

kisess

sara...