Thursday, January 31, 2008

Paweł J. (3 "g")


Actually I don’t have any pets. When I was young I wanted to have a labrador. But Dominik from my class wrote about it, so I must write about my second favourite kind of dog – Beagle.

Beagle is a small size dog. His weight is only 17 kilograms. This dog is a member of hound group so he likes to run. Beagles have short and three colour hair: white,black and brown. Beagle-type dogs have existed for over 2,000 years.

Beagle is also a popular dog. In my hometown many people have it. Beagle is famous in television too. This kind of dog is often used in adverts, films etc. Snoopy of the comic strip Peanuts has been promoted as "the world's most famous beagle". In my opinion beagle is such an interesting dog, and maybe in the future I will have one.


Paweł J., class III "g"

No comments: