Friday, January 18, 2008

Kasia O. (I "g")


MY DREAM PET
Hi everyone! :)
I will tell you about my dream pet. I want to have a dog very much but my mum unfortunately doesn't agree with it. As a matter of fact I had dogs but I was little and I don't remember them. Heh.. I recalled when my mum told me a story about my dog. I was 5 maybe 6 and I loved to play with my dog. It lied on a sofa and I went to my dog. I began to pull dog and to my mum surprise, it didn't even snarl :) Hmm... Later we had another dog. It was very unbearable because always digged up flowers. :(
Ok they are my memories about dogs but subject is: "my dream pet". So let's start ^^. My dog will be a labrador, husky or golden retriver. I like these breeds very much. They are sweet, beautiful and friendly. :) His name will be "Vega" but I don"t know why. :P
I hope my mum will agree with it at last.

Kasia O., class I"G"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kasia!!!
I like your dog,it's beautiful.
BYE BYE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
your pet is beautiful and a sleepyhead but I'm sure that your dog is very active when he's awake.
BYE BYE

Anonymous said...

Hello!!
I'm Blanca
I love your dream pet
is very nice!!
I want a dog
but my mun dosn't want too
her name would be Gervasio!
jejej
ByeBye

Anonymous said...

Hi!We are Aroa and Irene.We like your dog!It's very beautiful and calm!write soon!bye bye

Anonymous said...

I don´t like washing my dog . Bye bye.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dog ;) I'm not surprised that you want it ;)
Ola 3g