Thursday, January 10, 2008

Aroa






Hello!
My pet is a dog. His name is Owen, and he is a cooker.
His name is after a football player that plays in the Real Madrid team.
His colour is between black and white on the stomach. He is very
docile, obedient, but he isn’t tame at all and when he doesn’t know other
people he can become very ferocious.
He eats dog’s food and he loves bones.
He likes playing with my sister and me and also with his teddy bear. He also likes
the shower when he is a bit dirty. He doesn’t like cats at all.
He has his shed where he sleeps, because he is fond of destroying all the
things that he finds around.
I can’t say his age because I met him when he was big but he is good
and I want heim very much.
Kisses and bye bye!!
Aroa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cookers are beauty. I had got one- brown, when I was very young, but she was ill, and she died.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I am Axo.
I like your pet very much is very funny and beautiful.

Bye