Sunday, January 13, 2008

Laura


I have got a special pet, a cow. Her name is Corza. She's 2 years old. She's dark grey and big and she's very naughty. She never does what I tell her. She likes green grass but she also eats all sorts of fruit (she likes apples but she doesn't like oranges).


She was my birthday present this year. My uncle is a farmer and he knows I love cows, that's why he gave it to me.


One day, she was in my garden and she ate my mother's roses. My mum was very angry but she forgot about it soon because we all love Corza. She gives us company.


I think a cow is a useful pet and it is easy to look after it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Laura, your fhoto is very funny although I don´t like the cow.
BYE,BYE

Anonymous said...

Cow on birthdays - very curious and original present, although I would not have him where to keep. And animal seems to be pleasant in spite one's unruly character.

Sylwia K. 3g