Thursday, January 10, 2008

Aitana


MY PET
My pet is a horse and his name is Tango, he is 8 years old.
He is white and tall. He is nervous but he is very good.
Tango loves eating and his favourite food is bread
And sugar. He doesn’t like carrots.

Tango was a present from my parents for my birthday
last year.

Two month ago I was walking with Tango
And we saw a squirrel.

When I am sad, I ride on my horse and I am happy.

My pet is another member in my family. My father likes him a lot, my mother too, but my sister is
afraid of Tango.

He taught me that having a horse is very beautiful but very
Difficult too, and he also taught me that animals are more reliable than people sometimes.
I warn you that a horse eats a lot and it is necessary
To have a lot of meadows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful horse! Almost like an unicorn:)

Anonymous said...

Hello !¡*

Your horse is very pretty!! jeje!¡*
But I am afraid !! jeje !!