Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Manuel


ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL
Hi!! I haven’t got any pets, but if I must select one animal to live with, like a pet, I would like to have a bear because they are fast and very strong. And their hair is always so beautiful and soft.
I don’t know what name I can call him because it is very difficult to think of a name for a bear.
If I got one I would be very gentle with him because animals are living beings and you must take care of them, feed them, get them for a walk and some other things.
You can go fishing with the bears, hunt, get some food from the forest and if you are in a dangerous situation they can save you with his claws or his teeth, but you must be careful at first because they can also be dangerous to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little bears are sweet, but what would you do, when your bear grow up?:p

Anonymous said...

Hello Manuel,
there is a beautiful bear,
a small bear,do you want to get
one?
bye bye!!

Anonymous said...

Hi manu! we are Maria and Irene, your classmates.
WE love your photo, because the bear looks so sweet and soft.
We love the bears!^^ LOL

Write us a coment, please!^^

kisseeees!
bye*