Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sara


My pet is called Tola. It is a mare (horse). She is 5 years old and isn`t very big but she is very strong. She is brown but has also got black hair.
Tola is very good but sometimes she is very nervious, She loves running. She likes eating.
Tola was bought by my father to another man.

A especial moment was the day when I first rode my horse and a car was coming and It scared us.Tola began to run and I began to shout.
I haven`t got an especial relation but she is a good friend and I am very fond of Tola.

A lesson which taught me is that people must control wild animals sometimes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
We are Axo and Blanca.
We like very much Tola is very funny.
Bye and regards.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara!We are Simo and Maria, your classmates.
We love Tola because she looks fine and a few majestic.
WE really like horses.
Write us soon a coment please

kiseeeeees!

WE love you!^^

Anonymous said...

Hi!! We are Irene and Aroa.
Your classmates.Your horse is beautiful, calm and very energy.
Where is Tola in the photo?
Kisses and we see today.
Bye bye.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!!!!!
I'm Mendi, your horse is very very beautiful.

kiseeesss!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,I'm Ronald.
Your horse is very beautiful,
my grandfather has one like this,
she hasn't got name.
bye bye!!