Friday, November 2, 2007

Ula

Good morning ! (it's my favourite greeting:)

My name is Urszula (it's a long and too formal version), but everyone calls me Ula :D A few months ago I was called Zupcia (in Polish: 'little soup'), but actually it isn't my nickname...

I'm 14 years old but my 15th birthday will be on 28th January and the most intelligent persons will know, that then I will be 15 years old :D

I live in Lublin, in Poland in a sufficiently big house with my family. I have a younger brother...I don't know, if it is good for my psyche...Sometimes he can be disturbing, but usually he is quite normal :P

I have brown eyes and rather brown hair...and here is a problem.In the winter my hair is brown, but in the summer it becomes the colour fair because of the sun... It's uncomfortable! I don't like it :(

I like sports very much - particularly volleyball. I have noticed that almost everyone on this blog likes volleyball. And that's good :} I like swimming, skiing and handball too. And something else about volleyball: twice a week I with my friends play volleyball on my sport field in garden near my house - always for about 2 hours :D And we don't feel bored :D

I like listening to music, singing, painting and drawing. I can dance:)

I love taking photographs of my friends.My computer's memory is full of different photographs :D

I like writing texts on my photoblog - it's a blog, where I can present my photos and write interesting (:p) footnotes. Everyone can give a comment :p

OK...I think it's too much about me...hmmm...will anyone read it? I don't know...:D

Ohh! and the most important! MY FAVOURITE PET IS a CAT :D

In the photo you can see me and my friends :D It's a mix from our common moments:D I love to make collages :p



Unidentified Flying Object :)

Really funny person-who'll confirm? :D

Shy-sometimes,but I fight with it :p

Zupcia-yeah...xD

Unique girl-really! I'm great :)

Lie in the sun,lie in water...everywhere:)

Almighty:)

Ula, class III "g"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

O! You were in Częstochowa ;D. I have you in my members on fbl.pl xD.

jouł ;*

ahh-good morning, something like Czesio - dzień dobry ? XDD

magda, 3e

Anonymous said...

Hello here are Iván and Kolja, we think you are really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

hello. My name is David and I am 15 years old.I love hip-hop in English(Eminem, Sean paul and The Black Eyed Peas)I love Fergie.

Anonymous said...

HI!!

We like very much tour photos, we think you are a very good photographer :P !!*

best regards!


[...*Simoneta & Maria*...]

Anonymous said...

Hi, I´m Pablo from Spain. I see that you have a lot of friends and some of them are very pretty!!

kss and lots of regards!

Anonymous said...

hello. My name's is david. you have messenger? My messenger is fan_fergie_bep@hotmail.com. I have short hair and black hair. I have black eyes.I want to know you. kisses!! good-bye. I am 15 years old.