Monday, November 12, 2007

Adrián



My bedroom is very big and cosy because I have got two windows. It's very bright. The walls are blue and the ceiling is white. Opposite the door is the wardrobe and in front of the wardrobe is the bed. Next to the bed is the bedside table. On the bedside table os the lamp and clock. Opposite the bed is the desk where I do my homework and keep my books. Between the bedside table and the window I have a TV and a DVD player.

The view from my bedroom is very colourful because I can see many mountains and distant villages. I can also see roads and many meadows. On clear days I can see "Picos de Europa" a very high mountain range.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice room. I love blue walls!.
its make me quiet, and let me to relax.

Anonymous said...

Hi Adrian!We are Irene and Maria...We are your classmates!lol!Your bedroom is very beautiful!You are very nice!Write soon!kisses!XD

Anonymous said...

I don't like blue wools. Fine room.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gog!!! Another person who has blue walls!! It's very good because I think blue is beautiful colour :) I'm jealous about your views :P I'm joking of course :) Beautiful room :) with possitive power :) Best wishes :**

Kasia :) I"g"

Anonymous said...

I have a motorbike, but I don´t go to school because I go in by bus.