Thursday, November 8, 2007

Grzesio



Hello!
My name is Grzesio . I’m 15 years old.
I live in Lublin(Poland) with my family.
I’m a bad boy :)
I have two sisters and two brothers :) (Kuba ,Mirek ,Magda ,Kaśka)
Hehe very big family :P
I love computer games my favorite is a Tibia ----------->
www.tibia.com
I play Tibia every day for a very long time and sometimes all night.
My parents don't like my computer games :D :D :D :D
I like to play volleyball and football everyday with my friends
in school but I don’t like lessons in school :P
I have animals cat , dogs and parrot. My cat is 8 years old . Congratulations for my cat :D
I listen to rock music by Polish band ,,The Gits” .
I like to watch films on DVD (Horror and Comedy )
I’m a patriot and love my POLAND very much ;)


Green is my favorite color
Rules
Z = finish :)
Especially
School – my hell :)
Immak is my nickname in Tibia
Original

In this photo you can see my favorite computer game – TIBIA :D
Grzesio, class III "g"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never play in Tibia. She is crap, but peoples play in this game on internet. I don't know what people in this game looking (seven colors).
][_ [[]] ][_ OMG.;p

Anonymous said...

Are you a bad boy?Why?We are Aroa and Irene!What music do you like?We like pop music and rock music!What do you do in your free time?Bye bye write soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
we are Simoneta and Maria from Spain..!

We don't think that you are a very bad boy..
We don't know about the game Tibia, but we know about a very famous computer game in Spain, it's called Imperium 3.

Ok, it's time to say...

Bye!
kisses!*

Anonymous said...

Hello!I'm Christian.How are you?I also like computers games.I don't know what game Tibia is.Bye.

Christian.