Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Monika

MY ROOM ON MY DESK ?!

Mums' horror - teenager's desks.
I thoughtt that it will be fine. Living on my desk. Always in my artistic mess of disorder.

My desk is normally like all others'... but I know that inside it conceals something unusual, something which shows my soul.

I will be very small... Sleep in pencilcase, have parties from loudspekers of computer, jump on keyboard, walk beetewen spread pencils, crayons, papers, cosmetics, books, excersise books...Everything will be much bigger than me.

In the center of the desk a big screen of computer, a big keyboard, big loudspeakers and a big mouse
stand. Next to them books - are big mountains. I climb them.

A big rubber is my chair and a candle is my lamp. There is a big tower of 'rubbish' like many papers..sometimes phone number, my notes.

I use a big mobile phone to call for example my brother - he lives in a wardrobe. I must jump to dial a number! ^^

Near the 'big tower of rubbish' there is a glass of cola - it's my bathroom^^. Taking a cola shower - a great idea.

I'm a fan of Linkin Park and I never forget it ...so a big picture of LP is my carpet.

If I want to go somewhere I always go on cables.

Living on the desk is very amazing!




Monika, class I "g"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !¡*


Your description is very nice! it is very imaginative!be careful with the books as big as mountains.

Anonymous said...

I love your comment .It is very original .
In my world I will be very big and I will not see very small people so that I can kill them without noticing it. jajajajajajajja

Anonymous said...

HI!my name is Aitana.I like your room.
You have a lot of imagination.
I think that your room is very original and it has a lot of colours.
BYE BYE KISS!

Anonymous said...

Hello Monika.
I'm Christian.
I like your room.
You are very imaginative.
I also like Linking Park.It is my favorite group.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm Paula, my desk is my mum's nighmare she screams when she sees that. I have got everything on it..
Regards
kiss