Thursday, November 15, 2007

Aroa


My bedroom

My bedroom isn’t very big.
My bedroom is painted yellow.
I have got a bed to the left of the door. Over the bed there is one shelf. On the shelf there are a lot of prizes.
In front of the bed there is wardrobe with 3 shelves. To the left of the bed there is a window.
Across the window I can see another village of to the side, can see also many trees in the meadows and also I can see the garden of my parents.
In winter and autumn I see the trees without leaves and in spring and summer I can see the trees with leaves and fruits and to the meadows full of flowers.
On the right there is another wardrobe and a desk where I do my homework.
My bedroom have a lot of posters about actors, singers etc and also it has two pictures.
I think that my bedroom is small but a like it. It is my private space!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your room is very cozy because you have yellow walls :) I like cozy rooms so I like yours too :) Best wishes :)

Kasia :) I"g"

Anonymous said...

Hello I am Axo.

I like your bedroom very much .It is very cozy.
I also like the color yellow for your room because it contains a lot of orange things.

BYE

Anonymous said...

Hi Aru!I am Irene!I like your bedroom very much and your...bycicle!Lol!Do you go by bike to school?lol!I love you very much my friend!Kisses Bye Bye

Anonymous said...

Hi Aroa !!!

I like your bedroom very much because it is very cozy.

When do you invite me to your room?? :)

BYE BYE

( WE meet in the afternoon)

[...SIMONETA...]

Anonymous said...

Nice room ;)

magda 3e

Anonymous said...

Very very fine room. I like your room, because he is cozy. I have room cozy too. =] Best wishes... =]