Thursday, November 1, 2007

Magda R.

Hi!
My name is Magda, but you can call me Meggy. I’m 15 years old, I’ve got blond hair and blue eyes…
Hmm, there are often many problems with my eyes…Somebody says that they are blue, others that they are grey, and the last opinion is that they are green. But it doesn’t matter. The most important is human soul. Do you think I’m clever? ;) Appearances can be misleading. Sometimes I can be strange, but don’t be afraid of me. :)
OK. That’s enough about lofty things.

I’m a normal girl…almost. ;) I live in Snopków - a small village near Lublin. I have got two younger brothers, parents, fish and a dog called Bert. Everyone is afraid of him, but I don’t know why. I think that he is sweet.
I love pets and nature. I like to spend my time near the water. I don’t know why. I love swimming too. But my favourite sport is horse-riding. I have just started to learn it. A month ago there was my first gallop - it was very stressful for me, but now I enjoy it.
I like dancing too, but I’m not a very good dancer. I love listening to music - it is a part of my life. Contrary to others I like reading books. In my opinion the best is “The Witcher”.

I love fantasy, for example: elves, unicorns, dragons, mermaids. I like watching films with friends. My favorite film is “Snow Falling On Cedars”. I was crying on it, and that is very strange, because I never cry on films! What more can I say? Nothing, that’s enough.

Below there is a picture of fantasy underwater world.




Modesty? What is this?
Everyone loves me.
Good at everything.
Glamorous.
Yeti wants to eat you!

Magda R., class III "g"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Magda !

I has got blue eyes !
Yes , she is very intelligent
I also have a dog !
In asturias there are many
horses and the people practises this sport .
The animals are is very beautifull , mi favourite animal
is a dolphin !!

Anonymous said...

Hello¡¡¡
Do you like horse-riding? it Is fantastic¡:)
I love horses. Don't worry horse-riding is very easy.
I like fantasy films,specially unicorns.;)^^

Anonymous said...

Hello!Lyam also has blue eyes and blond hair.We don't cry in a films and we don't like the animals.
Bay bay,Magda R.

Anonymous said...

Hi Magda! =p
Fact it is that picture underwater world is very beautiful. Great photo.
Best wishes... =>

Anonymous said...

We are Catarina and Viviane, you love fishes?