Sunday, November 11, 2007

Asia (class I "i")


Hello!

My name is Joanna, but everyone calls me Asia. I'm 13 years old.

I live in Poland, in Lublin with my family. My parents' names are Tadeusz and Anna. I have two older brothers Janusz and Jarek. I have a small dog. His name's Snoopy and he's black, I love my dog. He is beautiful.

I have many friends, but my best friends names are Kasia and Kasia =)

Lublin is a city where I was born. Maybe this city isn't big, but it's beautiful. Lublin has many interesting places to visit, for example old town, castle and many others.
I recommend everyone to visit this city.

My interests are very different. I like playing volleyball, watching TV, listening to music and playing on the computer. I love animals. My favourite animal is a dog. My favourite singer is Avril Lavigne. She is a young artist. My favourite food are pizza, french fries and pork chop.

I love dancing and singing. This is my passion. In the future I would like to be an artist.

I like Saturday very much, because on this day I can relax and meet with my friends. I don't enjoy listening to metal, because this type of music isn't for me. I don't like eating meat. I like spring very much, because in this time I celebrate my birthday and name day.

In this photo you can see me with my dog. I like this photo.


Joy!

Ocean

April - in this month I have birthday

Netherlands - it's a country which I would like to visit

New Year's Eve. I like New Year's Eve

And I send greetings for all

Asia S., class I "i"

13 comments:

Our class said...

It's a pity that you don't like metal music ;( but I understand. I'ts kind of music not for all.
I hope that You been artist !

monika.1g

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful dog :) and you are pretty too :) best wishes :*

Kasia :) I"g"

Anonymous said...

I like dogs. I've got two dogs. Ther names is Neron and Trasgu.

Anonymous said...

HI Asia, I also have got a small dog.Like you a play volleyball and listening to music, however my favourite day the weEkend is the friday.
BYE,BYE

Anonymous said...

Hello.I`Molina.this is a beautiful dog.Carlos saysa you are beautiful.Bye

Anonymous said...

Hello!!I'm Blanca,I love Avril
Lavigne and her husband,Deryck,
and her group,Sum41,you know this group?¿is evry popular...!!the best song by Avril is "when you walk away"
byebye
I wait your post;)

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!!
My name's Simoneta. I like Avril Lavrigne very much. I love her hair becase I like her pink hair :). I don't like dogs very much because I am afraid of them. :)

Bye bye

[...*Simoneta*...]

Anonymous said...

very beautifuls girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am João Sabino
and y am Nuno Sabino
we are from Portugal

Anonymous said...

You beautiful

Anonymous said...

Hello. My name is António Ferreira.
I love Britney Spears and Simpsons
I'm twelve years old.
I love Spain and France.
I'm friend of Vasile and João.
Frederico is my enemy.

Bye

Anonymous said...

Hello I am the catarina, live in larger river,
I am 13 years old and love of your picture
kisses ......

Anonymous said...

I like pes and ping-pong.
My pets favourite is cat.

Anonymous said...

My name is Viviane and also love dogs.