Thursday, November 15, 2007

Manuel


My bedroom
When you enter my bedroom the first that you see are my bed and my brother’s bed. On the right are the desks and in the middle of the desks you can see a sofa, in front of the sofa there is a cupboard with books, the stereo, the TV and my favourite thing, the playstation 3.In front of this cupboard there is my bed and on the right are some shelves, with some figures. And also you can see two windows. This is my bedroom and I think that it isn’t very big.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I am Axo.

I like your bedroom very much I love the play station 3 but I don't like the poster of your brother :p.

BYE

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
I think that your bedroom is very big, bigger than my. I also think that the most important thing in your bedroom is your poster that is next to the door, you know what I mean...
Regards
Pablo

Anonymous said...

Hello Manu!!I'm Blanca,
I like your bedroon a lot,
but the best is the poster;)!!jejejeje.
I want the play3:(:(jeje
ByeBye kiss!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm I think your bedroom is very nice and cozy and comfortable and amazing and and and I don't know because I won't see it :P Hmm PS3 is your favourite thing? I have played on the PS3 but I think is't great :) kisses :****

Kasia :)I"g"

Anonymous said...

I love play station 3, but I haven't this. =(

Anonymous said...

It is very beautiful . You are very lucky because you have the ps3
dany

Our class said...

hi...I had room with my brother but now I have my own...cool room :D