Saturday, November 10, 2007

Kasia (3e)


My name's Kasia. I'm fifteen years old. My birthday is on 16th November.

I live in a beautiful Polish city - Lublin. I have got an old brother - Kuba and a small rabbit - Jojo. I am a friendly and happy person.

I listen to pop, hip-hop, r&b and dance music. I haven't got a favourite singer and music band. I often listen to Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, Feel and Justin Timberlake.
I love DANCE !!! I meet my friends and go to disco in my free time.
Photo with my best friend Klaudia ;]people say that we are twins, but we are only friends . I love her ;)
Bye ;)) ;*



Kind

Animals

Sometimes I am nervous

Intelligent

Active



Kasia, class III "e"

18 comments:

Our class said...

wow! positive power!

monika. 1g

Anonymous said...

Hehe... :) Yes you look like twins :) It's very good you have best friend because friend and love are most important in life :) I always try to remember this :)

Kasia :) I"g"

Anonymous said...

Hello !¡*


Dublin have reason is a beautiful city. I also like to go with my friends party !¡*

Anonymous said...

Is it snowing in Poland? Here not, it rains only once in a while. I hope it starts to snow.

Anonymous said...

hello my name's david. I am 15 years old. I like hip-hop and rap in English. My favourite group are The Black Eyed Peas and my favourite singer is Fergie. I like football. My favourite team is the angeles galaxy of united estates. I like tennis and baseball.Is it snowing? It is hot here. Good bye. you are very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Bruno.I am 14 years old,my birthay is 27th October.Congratulations your birthday is Friday.Bye

Anonymous said...

Hello kasia!Congratulations.I also like hip-hop music.you are very pretty.Bye

Anonymous said...

Hello!my birthday is 9th July,and Sergio's birthday ist 23th December.We don't like dancing.Lyam loves going to disco in his free time .

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all comments ! ;))
Dear Bruno ! I am very happy that my birthday is this Friday !! ;DD

Kasia 3e

Anonymous said...

Hi, girls you are beautiful!!!!
I´m Breno, I´m 13 years old and i´m from Portugal...
stay well

Anonymous said...

hello grils

Anonymous said...

you the best.
Im Antonio and Vasile is my friend
Vasile is Molodavo
Im is Portuguese

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Patrick and I am 13 years old. I am Portuguese and you are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love your photo!
Our birthdays are in th same day :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! my name is JJoão and I love of your photo! You are very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hello.My name is antónio.
I love computers

Anonymous said...

I'm Arion Vasile. I love bikes and music.

Anonymous said...

I'm antonio. I love computers and music transe