Monday, November 5, 2007

Iga

Hello!! I’m Iga and I’m 13 years old. I live in Poland in Lublin. Lublin is one of big cities in Poland.

I haven’t got a big family. I’ve got mum, dad, and a small brother. He is 5 and his name is Daniel. I have grandpa- dad of my mother, and grandmother- mum of my dad. Mum of my mum died when I was 6, and dad of my dad at the same time. I miss them.

I’m not a pretty girl. I have red hair, blue-gray eyes, and I’m not very slim. But I like myself.

I love reading interesting books, watching scary and magical films and meeting with friends. My favorite film is every movies of “Harry Potter”- books too. In this story my favorite character is SEVERUS SNAPE. I love the way he speaks and the way he walks. I LOVE HIM!!! I know… I’m strange. ;)

I listen to rock music by Avril Lavigne and Evanescence. I’m crazy about swimming and riding a horse. My favorite animals are cats and horses. I’ve got a sweet hamster. I have a surprise for you:


Hola! Me llamo Iga. Tengo trece. Soy polaca. Hasta pronto!!



This handsome man is SEVERUS SNAPE…


Travel to "hot" countries (in the summer)
Imagine very strange things XD
Go to cinema every Saturday (with tongue in cheek)
Enjoy all "Harry Potter" films and books
Read a lot of books


Iga, class I "g"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey¡¡¡
That's very good that you speak spanish¡:)
I had a hamster,but it disappeared.Me hamster was very bad. I'm not a fan of Harry Potter.

Anonymous said...

Hello Iga!.Do you know Spanish?
Your nickname is very handsome.And your blog also.bye

Anonymous said...

I also read Harry Potter books but didn't watch the film.Carlos doesn't like Harry Potter but he watched film.

Anonymous said...

hello!!
my name is laura
I love Harry Potter film
my character is Harry I think his magic is good .

Our class said...

crazy about harry potter ^^ iga you're great !

monika 1g

Anonymous said...

I like watching "Harry Potter" in cinema, because no on TV. Phy. =] I like Snape too.

Anonymous said...

We have a lot in common.

I have red hair and i think Snape is fit.

*drools*