Saturday, November 3, 2007

Paweł

Hi! My name is Paweł. I’m 15 years old and I live in Lublin, Poland. I have an older sister, her name is Monika.

My favourite discipline of sport is speedway. I love a club from my city – TZ Lublin, but in this season it fell to the second league. However tickets will be cheaper. ;)

My other favourite disciplins are volleyball and football. I like to play it with friends and watch matches on tv.

I often listen to music like reggae and rock, but only listen, never sing ;). The best bands are: Tool, Linkin Park and Vavamuffin and I like it so much.

I like to play computer games. My favourite videogame is Call of Duty1&2. I love it! On 9th November will come the next game of Call of Duty series – Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare. This game will own the rest! I can’t wait for it. ;)

In this photo you can see the hope of Lublin’s speedway – Rafal Klimek!

Play volleyball with friends

Active

Want more and more ;]

listEn to music

Like to watch sport

Paweł, class III "g"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's lovely how much people out off my school listening Linkin Park, haha ;).

pozdr ;)

magda, 3e

Anonymous said...

Hi Pawel,
I don't like speedway! I love football and volleyball too. I like type music: hip-hop and rap.

Anonymous said...

Hello:
We're Kolja and Ivan (Valencia F.C. fan)
Kolja also likes riding motorbike, and play with computer. I like playing football I play at the C.D. Romanón, a team from Pola de Siero, a town near Infiesto.
We like music but we aren't fans anybody.

Anonymous said...

hi I'm also 15 years old.I like listeing to music, and I am very active.I love the motorbikes and cars opposite to other girs kiss
byebye

Anonymous said...

Hi!We are Aroa and Irene.We also like volley and Aroa plays very often .Our favorite team is Real Madrid!It's the best team in the world!XD!Bye bye write soon!!

Anonymous said...

I like motorbike. Is the circuit for supermotard???