Monday, November 12, 2007

Lucía


This is my room:

Opposite the door there is a wall with posters of Melendi, El Canto del Loco, Pignoise, and other artists. A little to the right you find a wardrobe where I keep all my clothes. Then there are some shelves and underneath is the bed. Next to the bed is the bedside table and a chair on which I have several stuffed animals. Opposite the bed is my desk in a corner with my computer and school books. I have several stuffed animals in my room: 15 horses, 10 dogs, 5 cats, a donkey and a chicken... he he.

At the moment I don't have any picture of my room so I hope that you like El Canto del Loco's poster with their autographs.

A kiss

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know this band. Are they Spanish?

Our class said...

El Canto del Loco are very handsome ^^

fine room.

monika,1g

Anonymous said...

Ohh I want too have a posters with autographs, my band ;(. I'd probably put it frame, and hang over my bed ;D.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucia!We are Maria and Irene!Canto del loco is the best!You are a good person and we love you!!You are the best!kIsSeS!CrAzY gIrLS wItH tHe PoWeR!