Sunday, November 4, 2007

Agnieszka

Hello!

I’m Agnieszka, but everyone calls me Aga, because it’s a shorter form…

What can I say about myself?

I’m 12 years old, but on 8th November I will be 13.

I love my family and my friends. I have two sisters: Dominika (17) and Michelle (2). My mum is called Dorota and my dad is called Aleksander. My best friends are Magda, Joanna and Aleksandra. We are together in the same class.

I live in Lublin. It’s a very beautiful city, which has a great history. There are many wonderful places and people there are very nice and friendly.

Well, I love sport. I dance and play volleyball, handball and often go to the swimming pool.

I like listening to music. My favourite singer is Justin Timberlake. I like his voice and his dance so much. I respect his job well. Oh, I like Nelly Furtado too. I love dancing to her songs ^^. Sometimes I listen to rock music, because my older sister loves this kind of music. I think that rock music is a specific music for young people who know what they want in life. My sister is a very smart person and she often helps me with my homework. Okay, that’s enough about my sister. Now I will write about my own modest person.

I like watching movies, reading books and spending time with my friends. I have almost forgotten, I love animals so much. I have got a dog, she is called “Panda”. In the future I want to be a vet.

I think that’s enough for this time.

See you next time,

Greetings and bows,

Agnieszka


My doggie's name is Panda.


Artistic

Game

Normal

Intelligent

Excited

Sunny

Zoo

Kitten

Animals

Agnieszka, class I "i"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Aga!!! I like Justin Timberlake very much... He is very gorgeous and dances very well. My favourite groups are: Pignoise,Linkin Park and Tokio Hotel...Do you know them?
Bye kiss

Anonymous said...

Hello Agnieszka !

I also have 2 brothers !
Their names are
Pablo (21) and Luis (19).
I also like dancing, going to the pool and playing volleyball, but I don't like handball.

I don't like Justin Timberlake but I like Nelly Furtado , her family is from Portugal. Your dog has a funny name!

Anonymous said...

Hello !¡*



I also like sports, volleyball is my favorite sport! I also like dancing.=) !

Anonymous said...

Hello mi name is Bruno.I am 14 years old.I live in Asturias (Spain) I like the animals, my favourite groups:Pignoise and El canto del loco.Bye Aga.

Anonymous said...

Hi!We are Aitana and Aroa,we also like sports,in special volleybal.We like the photo because it is very beautiful.And the name of your dog is very funny.
BYE KISS!

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Fernado I also have two sisters. Happy birthday to you... I will also be 14 in November. Good bye.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love pandas, is very beautiful.
I like this because your colours!
Kisses, susana (portugal)