Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Axo


Hello I am the doll in the picture. I am an Asturian doll because I am wearing the typical clothes of Asturias in the past.
I see everything that happens in Axo’s bedroom and I can smell what Axo’s mother cooks in the kitchen. I can also feel the heat.
In front of me I see the bed, it is very big and has got a blanket with cats. Axo also has a lot of stuffed lions on the bed. She has got a shelves with a lot of books, CDs and more things.
Behind me I have a very big flag of Asturias.
In another part of the bedroom there are other shelves with prizes for athletics, tennis and orientation. She also has a lot of pictures, posters and a lot of football team flags.
On my left she has got the TV and the radio.

I like the bedroom very much, it is very comfortable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got cds on shelve too ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful doll :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with you :) The room is very beautiful and cozy :)) I like it :P

Kasia :) I"g"

Anonymous said...

Hi Axo's doll!!
We are Ana and Andrea.Ana says that she likes the Asturian flag. I like the flag too but I also like you.We think that you're a very nice doll and we like your clothes.