Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Andrea


MY BEDROOM

My room is big for me. When I’m in my room I listen to music on my Ipod to be relaxed. Someimes I can smell the dinner when my mum cooks. Some other times I can smell the through the window. If I see through the window I can see the mountains and other houses.
On the right I have a shelf with some figures. The shelf is a part of my wardrobe. On the doors I have posters of actors and films. My bed is to the right of the wardrobe, and it is of different colours. I have another wardrobe; it’s between the end of my bed and the window. To the right of the window I have my desk with my class books and my computer. On the desk I have also got some figures, a lamp and many pens and pencils from different museums. In front of my desk I have a wall with some pictures. Behind my door I have a clothes rack. On the left there is a small wardrobe with my magazines and books. You can say that my bedroom has many wardrobes, but I don’t have enough space to put my things in. This photo is my room.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!I like your bedroom.but I think it isn't very big.
Manuel.

Anonymous said...

Hello Andrea
your bedroom is very nice,and very big too!!I think that mine is the half of yours.It's a good idea to put lots of photos everywhere,I like it.I also like your bedroom,because it's very colourful.Good luck for the school year.
Regards,
Javi

Anonymous said...

Very nice room. It can be liked ;).

Anonymous said...

Hello Andrea!!!*
I'm Maria, your classmate!
I like very much your bedroom, it's nice and I think that is colorful and funny!!^^
You know, that I love anime books too, they are wonderful!hehe!^^

I don't know,what more can I tell you, so...

Bye!!!*

kisseeeeeeeeees*

Anonymous said...

hello Andrea

Your bedroom is very sweet

Karolina Sadowska

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I like your bedroom.
It thimk that is very colourful I like the color green.

BYE and REGARDS

AXO

Anonymous said...

Very nice room. I like your bedroom.