Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Emilka

MY ROOM

My room is huge. It has 20 square metres.

There are two windows in which I can see the whole neighbourhood. The walls in my room are pink.

I share my room with my sister so there are two beds, two desks. On my desk there is a computer.

We have a giant wardrobe and a wall-unit. Above my sister's bed there is a beautiful picture. It shows the Polish mountains. When I come into my room my mood gets better.

The snapshot below doesn't show the view from my window. The photo of the Tatras resembles the picture I have.




Emilka, class III "g"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My room has 15 square metres.I like your bedroom.

Anonymous said...

My room is much smaller than yours, from my window I see mountains and i don't like sharing my room.

Anonymous said...

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have a big bedroom.
you photo is very beautiful My bedroom is smaller than yours.
BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our class said...

OH. you have fantastic room !! very nice pink walls ^^

monika.1g

Anonymous said...

Hi Emilka!!I'm Andrea.I can see the mountains from my window,but the asturian mountains.
I don't share my room with my sister,she has got one of her own.
I think that your bedroom is very nice.Regards.
ANDREA

Anonymous said...

Hi Emilka!
My name is Ana and I'm a Spanish student.
I think that your room is very beautiful and large but you share your room with your sister.My room is smaller than your room but I don't share it with my brother.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
You have a great room!! If I look from the window of my parent's bedroom I see a mountain that looks like your photo but it isn't very high .

Bye kisses !! I hope that you will answer me.

Laura**

Anonymous said...

Hello!
you have a big bedroom.
The landscape from your room is beatiful like mine.

Byebye^^

Anonymous said...

my room has got 500 square meters, but it is very small.

Anonymous said...

HI EMILKA, your picture is very beautiful. I also have two windows but my wardrobe is small.
BYE,BYE