Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bartek


Hello everybody !
I will say something about me: I'm a short, blond boy. I listen to all kinds of music. My favourite bands are Dżem, Happysad, Stare Dobre Małżeństwo, The Offsprings, Good Charlote, Ray Charles, The Beatles and Red Hot Chili Peppers.I love fantasy! I play Bladur's Gate ( 1, Norther Tales of the Sword Coast, 2, Tron of Bhaal ) and Icewind Dale ( 1, 2 and Heart of Winter ) I end all these games all ways! I love also fantasy books. My favourite is The Witcher. That's really cool! I love to read Harry Potter. That's a great book too! I like to play Rune Scape - one of the most popular MMORPG game in the world. I play football every day with my friends, because i love that! I love to draw in... Paint! Heh, maybe I'm not a good painter but I like that and I do this for fun. That's one of the pictures created by me.

Books? I love all fantasy books!

After school I go to play football.

Riding a bike - this is my second favourite sport!

The Witcher - amazing book! I want to be The Witcher xD

Every day I meet with my friend.

Killing - thats something what I hate ( wars =o )


Bartek, class I "g"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!!! I like reading fantasy books and Harry Potter especially the last movie. I do not like riding a bicycle. Do You like the horses?
bye bye
kiss :)

Anonymous said...

hello my name is Tiago Sampaio and I am Portuguese
I like riding my bike a lot.

Bye