Friday, November 16, 2007

Christian



MY BEDROOM

I am Christian .I am going to talk about my room.
My bedroom isn’t very big .My room has a normal size. The colour of my room is blue. When you enter you can see the window. If you look out of the window you can see fields, houses and a lot of trees. In my room I have a desk where I do my homework .On the right I have my bed .To the right of my bed I have got a wardrobe. I've got some books in a cupboard. From my bed I can watch the television and I always play my favourite computer games..
In my room I listen to music, play computer games, read books and magazines…
I put this photo because I would like to have this bedroom.

7 comments:

Our class said...

trees out of the window...mmm...cool:) i want to have room like yours:) but mine is cute too;p
Asia 1g

Anonymous said...

Your picture doesn't "want" to load:P But I think your room is interesting- I like bloo:D

Our class said...

You have fantastic room! ;) blue walls are the best.

monika.1g

Anonymous said...

Hi!

My bedroom is also blue.jej

Kisses xx

*.*laura*.*

Anonymous said...

your room can be really nice . I would like to have a room like this on the photo also ;]

evka IIIe .

Anonymous said...

Fine fotography. Blue wools are the best =] Fine that you have computer in own room. Great. I haven't. =[ Regards...

Anonymous said...

I would like to have this bedroom too :)