Sunday, November 4, 2007

Piotr

Hello everybody! :]

I'm Piotr and I'm 15 years old... I live in Lublin, the best place in the world :D I have an older sister - Aneta, she's 30 years old.

I'm ugly, evil, wicked and weak-minded :] People like these features.

I listen to rock, reggae, sometimes metal and hip hop. I love Linkin Park, of course. I think that LP is the best band ever. My favourite sports are football, volleyball, basketball and SPEEDWAY. If you want to know something more about me, read Paweł's (from 3g) note, because we have the same interests :D I love Call of Duty, just like he does. And I cant's wait for it too. But the world's premiere is on 5th November :]

The photo of my favourite activity - juggling:


P
ICIO is my pseudonym :D
Intelligent, some people say that :D I think that they lie :D
"Only You" - unfortunatly it isn't my favourite song :D But it matches here. :D
Tenacious D is my second favourite music band :D They are very vulgar :D BUT THEY RULE!!!
Really stupid... : SERIOUSLY!!!

Piotr, class III "g"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I have no idea, that so many of people off my school love Linkin Park :zakochany:. They rocks !

Haha, I'm actually listening ' No more sorrow' from Rock am Ring 2007 show ;D.

And im very proud, becouse they were took a MTV award for the best band !!. Its sad, thet they weren't to take this prize :(. but maybe chesters hand was hurt, after his broken :D..

magda 3e

Anonymous said...

Hola!!you won't be so ugly xdxdxd do you play sport? don't you have animals?

Our class said...

Oh.. Linkin Park ^^ the next person who love this band ^^. Chester bennington is big person who we can imitate..

monika from . 1g

Anonymous said...

Hello. Why not? Why do you insult yourself? I also like Linkin Park, I have almost all their CDs.O.K. goodbye.

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Bruno,I am 14 years old.I like football,I play in the team (Sevares).I like videogames.Call of Duty is a fantastic game.Bye Piotr.

Our class said...

Hi.
Music regge.? it's very intresting..
You won't be ugly. All people have somthink good..

bye.

monika. 1g

Anonymous said...

Hi!We are Aroa and Irene.We prefer Green Day!We like regge,is very good!Write soon!Bye bye Piotr