Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bartek

My room

It's a big room with grey-white walls. I love this room! I draw here my paintings
( on that computer ). Here I listen to music and do my homework.

On the board next to desk I have all my souvenirs, like Chicago Bulls guidon with authentic autographs. On this board I have also my 5 year old sister's paintings and some photos.

Here I have got a small red carpet and a grey armchair. On my desk I have a computer keyboard and a mouse.

On the other side of the room I have got a collection of stones and a box with sport items.

That's my cool room. I love it!



Bartek, class I "g"

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !¡*


Your room is very beautiful And it is very welcoming

Anonymous said...

HI!I'm Aitana.I like your room because the colours are very beautiful.In my room I also have a board with photos and paintings.I have photos of my family and my friends and the paintings are painted by my syster.
BYE BYE KISS!!

Anonymous said...

Hello¡¡
I've got a brother he is 5 years old. He also paints. What type stones do you collect?

Anonymous said...

I like your bedroom because it is bigger than mine.How many stones have you got in your bedroom?

Anonymous said...

Your bedroom I don't like because I don´t like your colour.My bedroom also is very big, but I don´t have a armchair.

Anonymous said...

Your bedroom I don't like because I don´t like your colour.My bedroom also is very big, but I don´t have a armchair.

Bartek said...

I think 50+ :)

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Your bedroom is very orderly! mine isn't
Also I have a blackboard to put pictures of my friends and family
bye bye ^^

Anonymous said...

hello! In my room I also have got many photos of my family and my favourite actors.I have got two photos of my brother.
Bye!!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!your bed is very beautiful. You have it very tidy. You have many books,do you like reading?I don't like reading at all.BYE XXX

Anonymous said...

Is your room dark? Or is the photo so? I like it but it is a bit small.

Bartek said...

I do that photo on night... ayes, i like reading but not all book's =o

Anonymous said...

Hello your room is black?Ilike your room.bye