Monday, November 26, 2007

Magda (3e)


It is my view out the window.
I see some trees, my orchard, where apple-trees, pear trees, plum trees, gooseberries and many other delicious fruit trees grow.
Under my window, there is my garden, where flowers grow.
When it is spring I can feel in my room all smells from my garden ;). I can't learn then, because I must go to my garden.
I love my village, because I can go out, and go to a meadow, and lie down on the grass and make a roe-wreath.
My view out the window is amazing ;).

Magda P., class III "e"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the late afternoon of the photography very much.From my window I see the garage of my neighbours, but they have trees and a very nice garden, though my garden is nicer.

Anonymous said...

From my bedroom I also can see trees, they are beautiful. I live in a small village near Infiesto, with a lot of nature.
What is a roe-wreath???

Anonymous said...

Up's my name is Ismael je-je-je

Anonymous said...

I see from my bedroom mountains and villages, but I would like to see the sea from there.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!
Your bedroom is very beautiful because it looks onto the garden and the flowers grow
JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Anonymous said...

What's a roe-wreath? My teacher doesn't know what roe is. Can you describe it?

Anonymous said...

I see that your room has a nice view. My grandfather also has many fruit trees.

Anonymous said...

Hey, roe-wreath is here
http://www.jajcus.net/rozne/wianek1.jpg

;)).