Friday, November 16, 2007

Sara



My bedroom isn’t very big. It is violet.
On the left there is my bed with some teddy bears. In front of my bed it is a wardrobe with my clothes and a television.The wardrobe has got a big mirror and I lookat myself up and down everyday. Next to the bed I have got a desk with a computer.On the desk I have got differnt books and a radio.
I have got a window and I can see the street and the small montains.
In my bedroom I have got two stools.
My bedroom is decorated with posters of actors and music groups.
I like to be alone in my bedroom very much . I love listening to music and speaking with my friends on the SMS.
I would like to have a bedroom like that one.

9 comments:

Our class said...

Oh ! Your room is wonderfull ! The best is viev of window..
I want always wake up i see mountains..beautiful.

monika.1g

Our class said...

Violet is my favourite color:) your room must be cool:)
Asia 1g

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!!
i'm Ivan(Mendi)your betroom is very beautiful jejejejejejeje
BYE,BYE

Anonymous said...

I love teddybears !

magda 3e

Anonymous said...

WOW. Fine bed. Violet on wool is great idea! Fine bedroom.

Anonymous said...

I love big mirror in wardrobe too ! It's great :) And just like you I love listening to music and speaking with my friends on the SMS. We' ve got a lot of common features :) Best wishes :)

Anonymous said...

yes, your room is beautiful

Anonymous said...

Hello sariii!How are you?Your bedroom is very fashionable!hehe!I like your computer and your camera hehehe!You are 1 of my best friends!A lot of kisses!We meet soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!
I am Simoneta. I like your bedroom very much because you don't share it with your sister but in the future ... let's see

I like watching films in your room very much hehehe because .......



[...*simoneta*...] bye bye