Thursday, November 29, 2007

Asia S. (I "i")

MY ROOM - MY WORLD


My room is not big and is not small. The walls are yellow, because I like this colour.


On the walls I have many portraits and posters. On the right of my room there is my bed. Near bedside table. Opposite there are wardrobes and a cupboard.


Next to them there are my desk and chair. A carpet lies on the floor. Oh I don't like my carpet.


My favourtie place in my room is my bed. In my room I like my bed, my figurines of dogs and my small bedside lamp the most.


This is a plan of my room.


I LIKE MY ROOM. IT'S GREAT :)


Asia S., class I 'i'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Julia.I like your bedroom .It is very big and you have got a lot of furniture. My bedroom is smaller than your bedroom. Bye,Bye. Julia

Anonymous said...

Hello!!
My name is Dany,i'm from Sevares,near Infiesto.Your room is like mine,but I don't like yellow colour so much.I think it's too bright.you put the furniture in original places.I like your room,and you're very good at English too.
regards,
Dany

Anonymous said...

Hello!!
My name is Paula. I like your room because it is very nice. I like yellow very much. My room also has many posters.
Regards
kiss

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Selene.
I live your bedroom.
your picture is very good!!!!
bye bye ^^

Anonymous said...

HELLO ASIA, my room has also got yellow walls, it is my fabourite colour, also have got many posters.
BYE,BYE