Monday, November 12, 2007

Olga


I'm standing in front of a wardrobe. The wardrobe is old and ugly. To the left of the wardrobe there is a window, from it I can only see buildings and the road. To the right of the wardrobe there is another window but it's smaller. Behind me there is a big mirror a big bed and a door. On the bed there is a small window that gives onto the drawing room.


On my left there are shelves with books and CDs, next to the shelves is my desk with a black lamp, books and notebooks for school. Sometimes My desk is a little messy with drawings and magazines, on the wall I have got four posters of boys.


On my right there is a chest of drawers where I keep my clothes, It is more beautiful than the other wardrobe, it is white and brown. On the chest of drawers I have got a music system. On the wall I also have posters.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you describe it. Nice room.

Anonymous said...

your room is very interesting ... i like blue !

Anonymous said...

your room is very interesting ... i like blue Madzia L. 1i

Our class said...

Nice room!


Ewelinka Ig

Anonymous said...

My favourite colour is blue :) I like your room very much :P I think it's very nice :)

Kasia :) I "g"

Anonymous said...

The photo is not my real room.I downloaded it from the internet.