Saturday, November 10, 2007

Olivka


Hi there!!!
I'm Olivka and this is my crazy WoRk !!!
I Looove to write, and talk about my life...my friends...my family.
Epecially about my family because that is my biggest treasure.

My name's is Camilla but people call me Olivka.

I was born in Kóln, Germany, that is a beautiful and very expanded city.
I live in a big flat with my parents and my small HAMSTER, Pysio!!!
I go to school in Lublin, and I have got lots of friends here.
My favourite subjects are Chemistry and PE.

I love to play hand-ball....my club of hand-ball is called ''ROXA'' Ah...I like to watch soap operas..in free time.....and meet with friends.
I love to read magazines, newspapers and fantastic books - Harry Potter....Lord of Rings....


Often pester life

Love handball

Insomnia every day ;( and go panting

Very crazy.... :))))

Kempt!!!!!

Always happy!!!


Olivka, class I "g"

4 comments:

Our class said...

I love you for it !


monika.1g

Anonymous said...

Hello !¡*


I also like to reading magazines !¡* Hehe!¡* And going out with my friends to parties.

Anonymous said...

Hello olivka !
I like hamsters , When I was a little boy i had a hamster!
I read many magazines It's very entertaining !

Anonymous said...

hi!I'm Paula I also have a little hamster, her name is Schusty.My favoutrite school subject are french. I also like Germany because my father is from here. I love skating ;) bye bye kiss