Thursday, November 15, 2007

Javier


My bedrooom
Now I am going to explain how my bedroom is:
From the door you can see my desk on the left where I read,do my homework and some other things.Usually there are a lot of things on the desk,a lamp,some books,and the things I always carry with me(keys,mobile phone,mp4..)To the right there is my wardrobe,where all my clothers and shoes are and there is also my bed,where I dream every night.In front of the door there is a window,I have a beautiful view from there.I can see the church,lots of streets and the river,it’s great!.Next to the desk there is also a mirror,where I can look myself every morning.
So this is my bedroom,I hope you’ll like it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I like it :) You dream on bed :) I do it too :P I'm jealous to your view :)) I'm joking of course :P but I have got nice view too :)

Kasia :) I"g"

Our class said...

I see your room is minimalistic and clean! It's imposibble (boys can't keep clean in their rooms:p)
but I'm sure it's very beutyful:)
Asia 1g

Anonymous said...

Your room is clean!!! It very very good. My bedroom isn't clean, because my brother have with me. =P

Anonymous said...

Its very simple, but I like it ;)

magda 3e

Anonymous said...

hi!!I think that your bedroom is very small I prefer my.manuel

Anonymous said...

I have green wall too ! You have very clean in room ! I like it :)
Karolina